This self-paced tutorial series provides a detailed overview of the MSP430 Microcontroller. These tutorials feature a combination of lecture and workshop examples where you can work along-side the presenter with your own MSP-EXP430F5438 Experimenter Board.
Running The Labs
In order to run the labs, you will need:
For a detailed set of instructions about the student materials and lab materials please click here.
- A Windows XP/Vista/7 PC with two free USB ports
- Adobe Reader
- Code Composer Studio 4.1
- MSP-EXP430F5438(A) Experimenter Board
- MSP430 USB Debugging Interface
- USB to mini-usb cable
- Multimeter with j-cables to measure current consumption.
- 1 x MSP430F5438A silicon (non-A revisions are unacceptable)